Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

What a unique date! 
We went to friend's last night.  The guys played an exciting game of RISK and us girls watched a movie. 
It's cold again this morning... -20 brrr.  I do think it's warming up... lol
I've been pondering this Crazy 15 Challenge... http://up4achallenge.blogspot.com/  Check out Vonna's blog...
I think I might tweak on it a bit... I have like 6 WIPs and many new stocking I plan to start... but not all in the next 15 days... I don't even know what patterns I'm doing yet.  I don't know maybe I won't tweak it... you'll probably see my name somewhere! LOL!!!  I also have like 4 quilts started.  So, I think I'm putting a goal challenge WIP project in my side bar... I did join the Anniversary of the Heart SAL on Blackbird Yahoo Groups.  I don't think I'm doing it all in one... I think they would look awesome framed and grouped on a wall together!  I also have like 3 Adam & Eve charts that I'd like to do... oh, you should check out the Chatelaine Designs on European Cross Stitch!  http://europeanxs.com/
OOOOHHH! How I love her designs... she has an Adam & Eve... I have 2 of her charts, Alpine Seasons and Holland Mandala... sooooo very pretty.  I have to save pennies to get her kit... I want to do it as she charted it... not substitute DMC... I don't think it would look as pretty... of course, I do have expensive taste and love silk and linen... who can blame a girl???
Have a great day! I think it's perfect for a cup of coffee/tea/cocoa and a couple of stitching projects and a good blanket! Keep warm!!!
KimV

No comments:

Post a Comment