Friday, January 28, 2011

When you live with the wild...

Ok, so I'm sitting here at my computer and out of the corner of my eye I see a flash of wings... big wings! Now we have lots of crows and they are big birds but this was bigger...



Yes, well isn't he lovely?  That tree is like 45 yards from my house...maybe.  So I'm excited... snap some pictures from the deck, the window... then I look at my two kitties...


you don't think he's hungry? Cause my furbabies are just little for cat size and I have no doubt that he could carry them off quite handily...

So, I fed furbabies and I'm waiting for our visitor to leave but he's just sitting there quite content to look around... hmmm...  these furbabies are not house cats... they hate being in the house... I'll have to see if I can coax them in....

Mouse came in... Tommy won't so... now he's gone.

KimV

No comments:

Post a Comment