Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baa Baa Black sheep... have you any wool???

As you all know from my name... I LOVE Wool! Adore it! OOOO & Ahhhh over it... 
So I found this very sweet blogging friend who hand dyes lovely, lovely, lovely wool... check out her blog~ Christy at the Double M Sheep & Wool ~ she has a lovely sheep rug she's showing called "Gracie in the Pumpkin patch" so very cute.   I just ordered wool from her for a rug that I'm planning on doing... when I get my order I will post a stash report! stay tuned for that!!!  I'm also adding a link to her store on my side bar.  If you love wool like me... give her a try! :-)
until later...
KimV

2 comments:

  1. I don't craft with wool but I can't wait to see what you do with your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wool, too - when I used to knit, I would only knit with 100% pure wool; most of my winter wardrobe is wool - there is nothing nicer than wool dresses and pants. I can't wait to see what you have planned for your new wool!

    ReplyDelete