Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crab~Apple Hill Patterns and a new magazine!

Hello All!!! 
Have you checked out the new Crab~Apple Hill patterns??? They are so CUTE!!! I, of course am working on more than one... LOL... I have finished Winter completely.    I have  stitched Summer but not finished (am working on pinwheels for border.   I also have Which Witches Boot  started!    I have Autumn completed  before.   







I did a swap and exchanged it with Angela at The Country Cellar.  Check out her blog!  She has some wonderful recipes!!! These are pictures of our exchange... I have her's hanging in my laundry room! I love it!!!
 Calendula Patterdrip's Cottage is another beautiful new design and Spring is another one that I will start shortly...
Also, I'm working on Sailing Away, a pattern designed by Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm.  It was published in a new publication called Primitive Quilts and Projects
Prim Projects Magazine cover thumbnail
Check that out! We get it at the store.  This is only it's second publication... It's AWESOME! You will love it, I promise!!! LOL
I will post Sailing Away and Angela's wall hanging tomorrow... I have to go get my camera! :)
Until Later!
KimV




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! I can see why you are loving these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stitching! I especially like the Lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery is AMAZING!!! I couldn't do that if I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery is GORGEOUS!! I love Crab Apple Hill's projects.

    ReplyDelete