Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh... I'm so ashamed.  I've been gone so long... are any of you still out there?
What's new with you???
Much has happened and is happening here.  My oldest son, Brandon has graduated from high school!
Wow, its crazy... it seems like it was yesterday that my class was walking down that isle.  

I have been doing some stitching... some embroidery... some quilting...
I'm working on my craft/stitching/quilt room.
I started a new home based business called Blessings Unlimited.




I have a group of ladies that meet to do Bible study.  


I hope you will continue to follow my blog... I appreciate all of you!
KimVDR



3 comments:

  1. Time does fly. My baby girl is a couple of years away from that.

    Good luck in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son graduates high school in just a week! It's amazing, isn't it? Good luck with your home based business

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all... I can't believe how fast time goes, wasn't it just yesterday that we were the most important people in their lives? (not saying that I'm not important~just not the only one anymore)

    ReplyDelete