Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beautiful Day...

Me and my baby... I was doing pretty good til the seniors each brought their mothers a rose... and that was about all it took.  Brandon wouldn't let go... pretty soon everyone in our row was crying and then the row next to us and the row in front of us.  He's my sweet boy.














Ok... so I have a pair of mountain blue birds... the male is apparently quite territorial... he has discovered an intruder and he is going to take him on... note the bird poop on my mirror... we have 3 vehicles that look like that!





Our day was very nice... we did much yard work.  Now I think it's time for some ice cream!
Have a blessed day!
KimVDR

4 comments:

  1. I remember when my baby graduated. So many things happen during the senior year that tug at a Mom's heartstrings but graduation is the BIG one! Congratulations to him and YOU!

    That bluebird is so funny! They love to see themselves in a mirror.
    Too bad the 'mess' goes with the territory. :0(

    Have a great Sunday...
    MMMmmm...did someone say ice cream???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your DS....and to you.

    Loved the bird pictures! I'm watching a pair of nesting barn swallows right outside my back door. There are 4 eggs in the nest so hopefully soon we'll be watching babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son!

    That bird is sooo cute! Did he finally get rid of the intruder? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your "baby's" graduation!!
    I do love that mountain bird, a beautiful colour too!

    ReplyDelete