Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Linen Stash

Well, I got an order from Silkweaver! Have you ever ordered from them? I have a couple pieces of their linen that I got else where but this is the first time I actually ordered from them.... oooo how lovely! Soft, beautiful hand dyed linen!!! The big piece is called Desert Sky (it has lovely soft peaches/blues... just like a sunrise...) I am planning this for my Chatelaine Springtime in Holland...
The other 2 are from their Expressions Linen Assortments... you order they send you something... their choice either 32 or 28 ct. I got Intrigue in 28 (that lovely denimy/purply blue!) and
Goldspinner in 32... (the beautiful sunny yellow...) Please note how nicely surged it is around the whole piece of linen! I think it was well worth it!!! The small pieces were priced at $6.50 They are both 9x13... I'm thinking I need another order... hmmm... DH might kill me... hmmm.... death... linen.... death.... linen... maybe I better stitch and think on this... ;-)
If you haven't been to Silkweavers site you should check it out... (see if I can get you in trouble with me.... )http://www.silkweaver.com/

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, fabulous stash haul, Kim!! I love Silkweaver linen. That Goldspinner piece is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you stitch on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely linens, Kim! Enjoy picking projects for them!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice linens!! I can't wait to see what you chose to stitch on them. I love their Days Gone By linen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. I know Silkweavers too well. Needless to say, I made the choice of Silkweavers and paid the price of death afterwards. It was worth it though! lol...nice fabby colors you have there my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous linen--beautiful colors. I should try ordering from them. I'm pickier about linen than threads, I think.

    ReplyDelete