Sunday, March 8, 2015

A finish and a start...

Well,
It's Sunday... and daylight saving day... so hope you sprung ahead last night... or your an hour late for something... ;)
I got to stitch the last couple of days... and I was able to get into my stash of linen a bit! Yay...
I started and finished this cute little stitch by Nathalie of The Blue Attic.  Click the link to go to her Etsy Shop!  She has the cutest little prim stitches!
I used the same homespun on the the back and I used moss brown hand dyed chenille from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe


I also started Still Waters by Plum Street Samplers (check out her blog... Nashville pictures!)
I bought this pattern kitted with flosses from Vickie Clayton ~ Hand-dyed Fibers silks! I was so excited to see it with Vickie's silks that I jumped on it! I love the colors. I love the subject matter and I love the pattern!




Stay warm my friends!
KimV
the wooley stitcher


No comments:

Post a Comment