Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Hey all... little update from me... this is a swap that I did with my Hand-Dids group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hand-Dids/   We made 3 needle cases and then got back 3 different needle cases... very cute!  The crocheted purse and needle case was a little extra special drawing that Angela (our group Mommy) made and I won (yay me!)
2nd Update... as of today Corey hasn't had any more seizures... I just keep praying that it will stay that way... that the medication is where it needs to be... He's very independent.  He has a 3 day field trip coming up in a couple weeks.  He doesn't want me to be there as a chaperone... he informs me that there are plenty of teachers and instructors that will be there... so deep breathe... ok, he needs space... this is really hard on him.  He's my go off by myself... do my thing...
Sneak peak of my Autumn wall hanging swap with Angela...

5 comments:

  1. Hey - fun little hand-dids. Looks like you have a fun group. Glad to hear your son is doing well. It's good that's he's independent...I'm sure you're proud. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little hand-dids! I'm sure your son is being a 'little man' in not wanting you to worry. Maybe he needs a little space and try to relax while he is on the field trip. He'll be ok....and so will you. I know...easier said than done right? :) I'm with ya on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little hand dids! So clever.

    I'm so glad to hear that Corey's medicine is doing the trick. I hope it stays like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely pinkeeps!!

    Keeping good thoughts and prayers that Corey continues seizure-free! And for you to be able to have some peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling and fun hand dids! I love the name! I'm having fun reading through your blog...I'm coming back! Deb

    ReplyDelete