Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hi All,
I hope you had a lovely weekend!
We had a great time.  My brother and his family came over and we celebrated his birthday with barbecue ribs and cupcakes and pinochle and the kids dancing to Just Dance 2015 video game... too funny!
My grand puppies were able to play.
And I even got some stitching on Still Waters by Plum Street Samplers done!


I'm enjoying this stitch quite a lot.  As I was going through my flosses I discovered that I was short two of the silks from the kit... the hazards I suppose of buying a kit from someone's stash... oh well... I pulled the DMC colors and decided to use them.  I see several kits out there were they mix brands and types of flosses so  I figured what the hey... that will work! ;) I love the sheep and the llama.  Their little faces are 1/1.
Well, I hope that your week is great!
Until later keep stitching and Stay Warm!
KimV
the wooleystitcher



No comments:

Post a Comment