Monday, February 9, 2009

The Beginning

Hi! I'm Kim and I'm new to this whole thing... I've never blogged. I really haven't followed many but I'm inspired by other stitchers blogs... so I thought I'd give it a try.
A little about me... I love God, my husband, my boys and my dogs! I love the outdoors.
I love Sheep and Wool... and everything Wool! I have raised sheep for the last 16 years and just sold the last of my girls in August... I do miss them. I have toyed with the idea of a wool business... I'm not sure how but I'm still thinking on it...
I love to stitch and quilt. I have needle punched and rug hooked and I throughly enjoyed those too but have a harder time to finishing the projects.
I hope to meet other crafty stichers with whom I can share ideas...
God bless...
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment